At eimagine, we know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to be intentional in a remote enabled environment to make that possible. Recognized as a Best Places to Work since 2015, we are a team of humbly confident people who are proud of their craft, continuous learners, and have been known to cheer loudly for our teammates. For over 24 years we have been helping clients navigate technology and business change, while staying committed to delivering value & outcomes that enables their success.
We are seeking an Senior Project Manager to provide management of internal and external projects and programs for enterprise customers and solutions. The Project Manager would be the single point of ownership and management for their assigned projects. In addition to sharing our enthusiasm for team collaboration (we promise our secret handshake isn’t hard to learn), you have an unmatched passion for using technology to solve problems and fulfill business outcomes.
Description of Duties:
- Manage the end-to-end project lifecycle for enterprise projects and programs
- Responsible for the planning and successful execution of large or complex projects.
- Projects will typically include management of defined budget, scope and timeline and client resources for successful project delivery.
- Effectively leverages the expertise of subject matter experts and team leads in order to assemble project activities and tasks into an organized work breakdown and associated project schedule.
- Must also successfully coordinate with owners of other active projects to ensure a realistic project schedule and that client and eimagine resources are not constrained.
- Must be able to facilitate team meetings and track project progress against expected schedule and budget.
- Holds team leads and team members accountable for timely delivery of their assigned work products.
- Responsible for client satisfaction for the assigned project and related project team performance.
- Effectively communicates project status including issue and risk management to client and eimagine stakeholders.
- Internally, receives assignments to lead or significantly participate in practice area improvement initiatives.
- Additionally, teams with business development, working at their direction supporting efforts to grow the assigned account and actively seeks out and provides sales pursuit opportunities.