At eimagine, we know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to be intentional in a remote enabled environment to make that possible. Recognized as a Best Places to Work since 2015, we are a team of humbly confident people who are proud of their craft, continuous learners, and have been known to cheer loudly for our teammates. For over 24 years we have been helping clients navigate technology and business change, while staying committed to delivering value & outcomes that enables their success.
Due to our growth, we are seeking a Policy Business Analyst to work directly with program and policy stakeholders to refine research questions and ensure analyses align with stated needs. In addition to sharing our enthusiasm for team collaboration (we promise our secret handshake isn’t hard to learn), you have an unmatched passion for using technology to solve problems and fulfill business outcomes.
Description of Duties:
- ensure analyses align with stated needs.
- Proactively identify additional analysis and priority areas of inquiry
- Provides advanced consultation in conducting quantitative and qualitative policy analysis; examines the impact of policy and regulatory decisions, as well as develops evaluative models to assess and report on complex policy questions.
- Consults on complex data analysis by refining research questions and providing important context to the analyses.
- Interprets data and develops strategic recommendations for clients.
- Conducts advanced project research and manages aspects of project execution (may include design, methodology, data collection, analysis and report preparation).
- Leads the development and writing of technical documentation, reporting writing and the communication of results in collaboration with data scientists and BI Developers.
- Perform literature reviews as necessary to incorporate best available research into data analysis results to ensure appropriate context and interpretation of findings.