At eimagine, we know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to be intentional in a remote enabled environment to make that possible. Recognized as a Best Places to Work since 2015, we are a team of humbly confident people who are proud of their craft, continuous learners, and have been known to cheer loudly for our teammates. For over 25 years we have been helping clients navigate technology and business change, while staying committed to delivering value & outcomes that enables their success.
Due to our growth, we are seeking a Project Manager who can work with our customers and internal delivery team to ensure successful delivery of projects. The Project Manager would be the single point of ownership and management for their assigned projects. In addition to sharing our enthusiasm for team collaboration (we promise our secret handshake isn’t hard to learn), you have an unmatched passion for using technology to solve problems and fulfill business outcomes.
Description of Duties:
- Manage internal resources and external stakeholders for flawless project execution
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within the scope of agreements and within budget
- Track project progression and report status to internal team members and leadership as well as external stakeholders
- Develop, review and/or approve project requirements, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage resource availability, capacity and project allocation
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress
- Utilize appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and cost
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate project issues and risks to internal leadership and external stakeholders as needed
- In cooperation with the project team, create and maintain comprehensive project documentation to include user manuals, training deliverables, business requirements documentation, test scripts, work product validation and project artifacts, as needed
- In cooperation with the sales team, provide documentation and guidance during the business development process to include assigning resources to requests for sales support, developing project estimates and writing / editing scopes of work and responses to RFPs