At eimagine, we know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to be intentional in a remote enabled environment to make that possible. Recognized as a Best Places to Work since 2015, we are a team of humbly confident people who are proud of their craft, continuous learners, and have been known to cheer loudly for our teammates. For over 25 years we have been helping clients navigate technology and business change, while staying committed to delivering value & outcomes that enables their success.
Due to our growth, we are seeking talented Client Partners who will be responsible for identifying ways that eimagine can help solve client business problems thru positioning project-based , staff augmentation and product sales solutions. Successful candidates must be able to converse with C-level IT and business executives, VPs, Senior Directors and Managers who have complex business challenges that need to be addressed. The ability to be resourceful, detail-oriented, and self-directed, with a passion for understanding their clients' businesses is a must. Outstanding listening skills, genuine interest in fostering teamwork, a willingness to provide honest feedback, and extreme ownership are keys to success in this role. If you are looking for a challenge, willing to go the extra mile, and want to work with people who are just as talented as you are, this is the place for you!
Description of Duties:
- Develops and builds close relationships with new and assigned accounts for eimagine
- Assists in the development and execution of the company sales plan
- Identifies, qualifies and helps create solutions for client opportunities
- Helps write and prepare Statements of Work (SOWs), proposals, presentation materials, agendas and other client facing documentation
- Prepares sales forecast information that includes accurate information about the size, timing, and probability of each opportunity
- Maintains client records in eimagine’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database
- Develops and effectively manages sales leads through all available means including:
- Telephone cold-calling
- Networking referral leads
- Trade shows
- Direct mail responses
- Website and email inquiries
- LinkedIn and other Social Media platforms
- Penetrates new areas within existing accounts as well as generates new business opportunities with clients new to eimagine
- Consults with prospective and existing customers regarding their specific system (hardware and software) requirements and makes recommendations regarding eimagine software and consulting services that meet their needs
- Works with the Procurement Team to prepare written responses to “Request for Proposals” and other bid requests that detail eimagine’s ability to provide the requested solutions and services
- Works with Recruiting/People Solutions/Project Management Office (PMO) to build appropriate and effective teams in support of specific solutions for clients.
- Negotiates final terms of agreements in accordance with established practices of eimagine
- Owns the responsibility of obtaining client acceptance/signature on all company and project contracts and other legal documents – e.g., Non-disclosure Agreements, Master Service Agreements, Statements of Work, Change Orders, etc
- Provides behavior and activity metrics in support of everyday functions