At eimagine, we know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to be intentional in a remote enabled environment to make that possible. Recognized as a Best Places to Work since 2015, we are a team of humbly confident people who are proud of their craft, continuous learners, and have been known to cheer loudly for our teammates. For over 24 years we have been helping clients navigate technology and business change, while staying committed to delivering value & outcomes that enables their success.
Due to our growth, we are seeking a MS Dynamics CRM Business Analyst who will be responsible for implementing and supporting CRM applications for clients of eimagine. In addition to sharing our enthusiasm for team collaboration (we promise our secret handshake isn’t hard to learn), you have an unmatched passion for using technology to solve problems and fulfill business outcomes.
This is a remote enabled position.
Description of Duties:
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) within all aspects of CRM software to include technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements, and system upgrades
- Lead and/or participate in requirements gathering and analysis sessions with clients to determine project requirements.
- Design business processes and integrations between Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications and other applications
- Extend capability of CRM through creation of new entities, forms, workflows, views and reports
- Able to elicit and identify project requirements from client end users.
- Responsible for validating requirements by providing option comparisons and justifications.
- Capable of providing gap analysis and needs assessments to uncover business need.
- Accountable for reviewing and finalizing extensive functional and technical documentation.
- Able to elicit and translate high-level business needs into specific and concise processes.
- Perform CRM application testing of configurations and customizations.
- Can provide high-level project/status updates and prepared reports to designated recipients.
- Accountable for self-organization and tracking completion of assigned tasks including successful delivery of assigned project milestones.
- Prepare and present training content to clients as needed.
- Creation of project documentation to include user manuals, training deliverables, business requirements documentation, test scripts and work product validation.