At eimagine, we know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to be intentional in a remote enabled environment to make that possible. Recognized as a Best Places to Work since 2015, we are a team of humbly confident people who are proud of their craft, continuous learners, and have been known to cheer loudly for our teammates. For over 24 years we have been helping clients navigate technology and business change, while staying committed to delivering value & outcomes that enables their success.
Due to our growth, we are seeking a Client Success Manager to be a strategic and supportive partner for our clients. They're focused on building a collaborative relationship to ensure long-term client retention and ensuring successful delivery of professional services. In addition to sharing our enthusiasm for team collaboration (we promise our secret handshake isn’t hard to learn), you have an unmatched passion for using technology to solve problems and fulfill business outcomes.
Description of Duties:
- Functions as liaison/main point of contact for all delivery-related items at key enterprise client
- Responsible for ensuring overall client success
- Works with eimagine Project Managers and other eimagine Delivery Leads to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and to client’s overall satisfaction
- Serves as escalation point for all client concerns including project delivery, resource issues, billing questions, etc.
- Responsible for coordinating and leading key customer delivery meetings including Quarterly Business Reviews, Monthly Status Meetings and other meetings as needed
- Builds relationships and fosters communication with the eimagine delivery team working at designated client(s); includes facilitating and organizing client team “All Hands” meetings and social/team-building events
- Partners with eimagine Executive Sponsor and other eimagine leadership to maintain and grow client relationship
- Works closely with eimagine Sales (Client Partner) to identify and mature new sales opportunities
- Looks for opportunities to expand current eimagine services at client
- In charge of the profitability of individual projects on assigned client(s)
- For assigned clients, responsible for successful project and delivery KPIs
- Develops and builds close relationships with clients for eimagine.
- Identifies business opportunities and areas of new sales growth.
- Consults with existing clients regarding their specific system (hardware and software) requirements and makes recommendations regarding eimagine software and consulting services that meet their needs.
- Understands the client’s business intimately, their organizational structure, KPIs/OKRs, strategies, technical capital, and human capital, financial considerations, etc.
- Works with the Procurement Team to prepare compelling written proposals and scopes of work that detail eimagine’s ability to provide the requested goods and services.
- Works with Recruiting/People Solutions/PMO to build appropriate and effective teams in support of specific solutions for clients.
- Provides behavior and activity metrics in support of everyday functions
- Understands eimagine's scope of work on projects and the intended outcomes and overarching purpose for the business
- Monitors ongoing projects and oversees adherence to stated processes
- Ensures all active projects are aligned to contracts
- Supports Project Managers on all escalation points around resourcing, solution design and implementation, budget, timeline, and cost
- Mentors, coaches, and trains the project team in regard to the client's business goals and eimagine processes
- Works with the client to capture artifact content for testimonials, white papers, demonstrations, project surveys, referrals, etc.
- Strategize with the salesperson on opportunities that may exist adjacent to the project/client
- Support salesperson as needed with activities listed below