At eimagine, we know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to be intentional in a remote enabled environment to make that possible. Recognized as a Best Places to Work since 2015, we are a team of humbly confident people who are proud of their craft, continuous learners, and have been known to cheer loudly for our teammates. For over 24 years we have been helping clients navigate technology and business change, while staying committed to delivering value & outcomes that enables their success.
Due to our growth, we are seeking a Software Engineer who will be responsible for implementing and supporting software applications for clients of eimagine. In addition to sharing our enthusiasm for team collaboration (we promise our secret handshake isn’t hard to learn), you have an unmatched passion for using technology to solve problems and fulfill business outcomes.
Description of Duties:
- Proficient in client-side and server-side debugging methodologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft technologies and object-oriented programming including ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server.
- Capable of interpreting ERD, UML, and related diagrams and producing related documentation.
- Coding, testing, and analyzing software applications throughout the production life cycle
- Develop custom applications as defined by project teams, vendors and/or other organizational roles.
- Design, deploy and debug ASP. Net websites using Visual Studio
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and Object Oriented Programming Architecture
- Basic Understanding or willingness to learn Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SharePoint.