At eimagine, we believe one thing over everything. We are only as good as the people we hire to join our team! Founded in 1998, eimagine specializes in Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, custom application development and mobile development. We are a Microsoft and Salesforce Partner with a staff Certified Professionals. Recognized as one Best Places to Work in Indiana since 2015, eimagine fosters an environment of employee engagement, career development and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are seeking an Entry Level IT Recruiter to perform full life cycle recruiting of technical talent for eimagine. Successful candidates must be resourceful, detail-oriented, and self-directed, with a passion for understanding their clients' business. Outstanding listening skills, genuine interest in fostering teamwork, a willingness to provide honest feedback, and extreme ownership are keys to the success of our projects. If you are looking for a challenge, willing to go the extra mile, and want to work with people who are just as talented as you are, this is the place for you!
Description of Duties:
- Securing recommendations from internal employees to help get candidates identified for internal roles or placed at clients.
- Source candidates through multiple resources: cold-calling, networking, events, online search boards, referrals or other methods.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need and maintain regular contact with.
- Negotiate Compensation and while ensuring wages are within acceptable billing rates.
- Representing eimagine at Career Fairs, Network Marketing events or other gatherings.
- Build and strengthen the employment brand.
- Maintain and update all job postings as needed.
- Keep up to date on technical requirements of the various technology related positions and maintaining a skills matrix to match candidates to positions.
- Soliciting employee referrals for open or upcoming positions.
- Maintaining relationships with candidates regardless of current employment status.
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives, attend career fairs, and develop working relationships within colleges to assist in recruiting needs.
- Manage candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System.
- Identifying potential candidates for career openings via Social Media (LinkedIn, FB, Twitter, job boards etc.)
- Schedule and coordinate candidate interviews.