At eimagine, we believe one thing over everything. We are only as good as the people we hire to join our team! Founded in 1998, eimagine specializes in Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, custom application development and mobile development. We are a Microsoft and Salesforce Partner with a staff Certified Professionals. Recognized as one Best Places to Work in Indiana since 2015, eimagine fosters an environment of employee engagement, career development and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are seeking an IT Auditor with controls auditing and information assurance experience. This position is specifically responsible for understanding and assessing technology and operational risks related to internal and cloud technology solutions and at times, asked to provide input to ITS personnel on appropriate controls to address those risks.
Description of Duties:
- Participate in planning and audit scope development as well as project execution as a critical team member on technology-related assessments
- Evaluate the adequacy and timeliness of management's response and the corrective action taken on relevant weaknesses noted
- Draft reports on the effectiveness of the client’s control structure along with recommendations that improve the effectiveness, efficiency and economic value of a control or process
- Experience in creating, drafting, and refining core business foundational elements such as process, risk, and control frameworks through stakeholder interviews, knowledge of industry leading practices and frameworks, facilitated workshops, and analysis of client process documentation
- Deep understanding of access control, specifically role based access and inheritance of role and record based permissions