At eimagine, we believe one thing over everything. We are only as good as the people we hire to join our team! Founded in 1998, eimagine specializes in Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, custom application development and mobile development. We are a Microsoft and Salesforce Partner with a staff Certified Professionals. Recognized as one Best Places to Work in Indiana since 2015, eimagine fosters an environment of employee engagement, career development and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are seeking a Technology Services Engineer. The Technology Services Engineer will provide end user support, managing tickets, and imaging new laptops. An individual in this role would be expected to have a good understanding of PC/Server Networking, disaster recovery fundamentals, end-user computing support (password resets, provisioning, etc.), security patching, and imgaing. We are expecting an individual to keep up with the latest news and practices related to their role.
- Password resets
- Imaging laptops & migrating user data (SCCM Experience a plus)
- Onboarding new employees
- Installing software for users
- Ordering new equipment and maintaining current inventory
- Updating hardware and software inventory
- Reviewing antivirus alerts & cleaning up malware
- Reviewing firewall logs
- Recycling aging equipment
- Replacing server hot-swap hard drives
- Testing backup and restore processes
- Installation and maintenance of office electronics and infrastructure (phones, TVs, etc.)