At eimagine, we believe one thing over everything. We are only as good as the people we hire to join our team! Founded in 1998, eimagine specializes in Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, custom application development and mobile development. We are a Microsoft and Salesforce Partner with a staff Certified Professionals. Recognized as one Best Places to Work in Indiana since 2015, eimagine fosters an environment of employee engagement, career development and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are seeking a talented Marketing Specialist to perform day to day operations of marketing activities in accordance with the Company’s marketing Strategy. This person works at the direction of the Marketing Project Manager. Outstanding listening skills, genuine interest in fostering teamwork, a willingness to provide honest feedback, and extreme ownership are keys to the success of our projects. If you are looking for a challenge, willing to go the extra mile, and want to work with people who are just as talented as you are, this is the place for you!
Description of Duties:
- Maintain an organized calendar of upcoming events, conferences, and awards.
- Work with Marketing Project Manager to maintain a backlog of work items.
- Gather requirements for and prepare, post and publish content for a variety of marketing activities, including:
- Maintaining the eimagine, aFit, recruiting, and e3 websites
- Creating and organizing written, graphical, and video content
- Creating and maintaining standards for published content
- Creating and maintaining branded Company templates
- Creating and maintaining branded project templates
- Creating and maintaining repository of Case Studies
- Creating and maintaining company content for recruiting
- Coordinating, editing, and producing blog development with contributors
- Creating and publishing content for recruiting, e3, sales, client awards, employee awards, etc.
- Promoting, coordinating and documenting company social events
- Maintaining a repository of artifacts from company events
- Promoting the company, our clients, and our employees on social media
- Creating, maintaining and assisting sales in email and social campaigns
- Maintaining a process to capture leads for sales
- Submission of applications for awards for employees and clients
- Maintaining the Marketing Tile on the Employee Portal
- Coordinate content creation with other internal and external talent, including tech writers, social media promoters, graphic artists, video content specialists, etc.
- Stay current with professional marketing trends (e.g., standards, media, etc.).
- Present at live broadcasts, company meetings, and other events.
- Maintain weekly and monthly marketing metrics.