At eimagine, we believe one thing over everything. We are only as good as the people we hire to join our team! Founded in 1998, eimagine specializes in Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, custom application development and mobile development. We are a Microsoft and Salesforce Partner with a staff Certified Professionals. Recognized as one Best Places to Work in Indiana since 2015, eimagine fosters an environment of employee engagement, career development and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are seeking a talented Technical Writer who will be responsible for producing high-quality and understandable proposals, training materials, and documentation. As a successful Technical Writer at eimagine, you are a self-starter who is passionate about delivering seamless client facing content. You thrive in the fast-paced culture of a dynamic and growing organization. You have strong writing skills, the ability to synthesize technical content from a SME and create materials that clearly explain the solution, business need, or process.
The Technical Writer will be responsible for developing client facing content like white papers, case studies, proposal content, training materials, system guides and end user communication. This includes original prose, conceptualizing graphical representations of data, systems, solutions and the development of resumes or past performance write-ups. The candidate will also assist in the development of strategies to obtain, organize, and summarize information through clear, concise and effective communication.
Description of Duties:
- Learning and understanding the key offerings of eimagine and how they are applicable to our customers.
- Analyzing RFP documents in order to contribute to strategy as well as content.
- Work in partnership with the Sales and Marketing team to ensure corporate and market branding and style guidelines are maintained.
- Working with our Procurement team partners to produce quality, on-time proposal responses.
- Develop and maintain templates, standard operating procedures (SOPs), tools, and resources, leveraging best practices for team communications and coordination across multiple ongoing opportunities.
- Draft technical explanations of solutions from diagrams and/or in summary of meetings, often with short turnaround times.
- Ensuring that existing customer pain points and proposal win themes are clearly reflected in documents.
- Collaborating with colleagues and proactively using existing tools to source data required for proposal responses.
- Maintaining and leveraging reusable content for responses.
- Create technical documentation as required in support of proposal or project needs, including system design documents and draft diagrams.
- Creation of project documentation to include user manuals, training deliverables, and end user communication.
- Prepare and present training content to client as needed.
- Make documentation compliant with a given set of directions.
- Conduct gap analysis to determine strengths of current approaches and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Possess strong analytical skills required to proactively research information and begin compiling initial responses to government solicitations.
- Attending proposal meetings, providing regular status updates to management.