At eimagine, we believe one thing over everything. We are only as good as the people we hire to join our team. eimagine is made up of focused, positive and fun professionals who work on various large-scale projects at our onsite office in Indianapolis, IN. eimagine is a creative software development company that has been providing information technology solutions for nearly 20 years. Founded in 1998, eimagine specializes in Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, custom application development and mobile development. We are a Microsoft and Salesforce Partner with a staff Certified Professionals. Recognized as one Best Places to Work in Indiana since 2015, eimagine fosters an environment of employee engagement, career development and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our team. Candidates must the ability to obtain and maintain the required security clearance for this role. Candidates must be able to work independently, be proactive and take responsibility for their deliverables.
Description of Duties:
- This position is responsible for analyzing data from financial systems and determining the relationships between data sets.
- Based on the assigned systems, the analyst will acquire the data sets or data warehouses and research the applicable business rules.
- Using data analysis software and scripting, the analyst will determine how the business rules are represented in the data, identify key data elements, create transforms to normalize the data to standards, locate discrepancies and their root causes and document how the data flows directly or via intermediary systems from one end point to the other.
- The analyst will present an approach for automating the data joins between the systems and configure software to test the data on a month-to-month basis.
- The analyst will create workbooks to support and document the approach.
- The analyst will support data engineers in automating data ingest scripts and monthly processing.
- The analyst will assist with or development improvements to tools and applications.
- The analyst may have special projects looking at one data question across multiple systems