At eimagine, we believe one thing over everything. We are only as good as the people we hire to join our team! Founded in 1998, eimagine specializes in Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, custom application development and mobile development. We are a Microsoft and Salesforce Partner with a staff Certified Professionals. Recognized as one Best Places to Work in Indiana since 2015, eimagine fosters an environment of employee engagement, career development and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are seeking an Associate Software Engineer who will be responsible for implementing and supporting software applications for clients of eimagine. Successful candidates must be resourceful, detail-oriented, and self-directed, with a passion for understanding their clients’ business and implementing technical requirements in a way that fulfills that need. If you are looking for a challenge, willing to go the extra mile, and want to work with people who are just as talented as you are, this is the place for you!
Please note we are looking for a April/May 2022 graduate to fill this position. This position will begin in June of 2022.
Description of Duties:
- Creates, maintains, tests, and deploys desktop, web, or database applications under the direction of the development team, lead, or project manager.
- Assists the development team in analyzing, designing, and coding new software systems to form a solution for information processing projects.
- Assists the development team in analyzing system specifications and translating system requirements to functional and technical specifications.
- Analyzes existing programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problems, and designing fixes.
- Tests new programs to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that program results are accurate.
- Participates in daily Scrum meetings.
- Provides feedback to analysis / training staff about performance considerations / usability issues concerning software specifications and implementation.
- Provides assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Utilizes source code control systems such as Visual Source Safe or Team Foundation Server in accordance with eimagine best practices.
- Documents code consistently throughout the development process following guidelines established by eimagine or the project governing body.
- Able to program within projects with multi-tier designs.