At eimagine, we believe one thing over everything. We are only as good as the people we hire to join our team! Founded in 1998, eimagine specializes in Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, custom application development and mobile development. We are a Microsoft and Salesforce Partner with a staff Certified Professionals. Recognized as one Best Places to Work in Indiana since 2015, eimagine fosters an environment of employee engagement, career development and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are seeking a MS Dynamics CRM Business Analyst who will be responsible for implementing and supporting CRM applications for clients of eimagine. Successful candidates must be resourceful, detail-oriented, and self-directed, with a passion for understanding their clients' business and implementing technical requirements in a way that fulfills that need. Outstanding listening skills, genuine interest in fostering teamwork, a willingness to provide honest feedback, and extreme ownership are keys to the success of our projects. If you are looking for a challenge, willing to go the extra mile, and want to work with people who are just as talented as you are, this is the place for you!
Description of Duties:
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) within all aspects of CRM software to include technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements, and system upgrades
- Lead and/or participate in requirements gathering and analysis sessions with clients to determine project requirements.
- Design business processes and integrations between Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications and other applications
- Extend capability of CRM through creation of new entities, forms, workflows, views and reports
- Able to elicit and identify project requirements from client end users.
- Responsible for validating requirements by providing option comparisons and justifications.
- Capable of providing gap analysis and needs assessments to uncover business need.
- Accountable for reviewing and finalizing extensive functional and technical documentation.
- Able to elicit and translate high-level business needs into specific and concise processes.
- Perform CRM application testing of configurations and customizations.
- Can provide high-level project/status updates and prepared reports to designated recipients.
- Accountable for self-organization and tracking completion of assigned tasks including successful delivery of assigned project milestones.
- Prepare and present training content to clients as needed.
- Creation of project documentation to include user manuals, training deliverables, business requirements documentation, test scripts and work product validation.