At eimagine, we believe one thing over everything. We are only as good as the people we hire to join our team.
eimagine is made up of focused, positive and fun professionals who work on various large scale projects at our onsite office in Indianapolis, IN. eimagine is a creative software development company that has been providing information technology solutions for nearly 20 years. Founded in 1998, eimagine specializes in Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, custom application development and mobile development. We are a Microsoft and Salesforce Partner with a staff Certified Professionals. Recognized as one Best Places to Work in Indiana since 2015, eimagine fosters an environment of employee engagement, career development and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are seeking an Technology Services Engineer. The Technology Services Engineer role is intended to be an internal facing role with some external client facing opportunities. An individual in this role would be expected to have a good understanding of PC/Server Networking, disaster recovery fundamentals, end-user computing support (password resets, provisioning, etc.), security patching, and Active Directory. We are expecting an individual to keep up with the latest news and practices related to their role. Continuing education is also expected in technologies we support including SharePoint/CRM, virtualization, and cloud services such as Azure and AWS.
- Password resets
- Modifying user access (Active Directory groups/SharePoint/CRM/TFS)
- Imaging laptops & migrating user data (SCCM Experience a plus)
- Onboarding new employees
- Testing Windows Server/Windows 10/SQL/Java Updates
- Installing software for users
- Setting up development environments (IIS, SQL, Dynamics CRM)
- Pulling door access reports
- Updating hardware and software inventory
- Reviewing antivirus alerts & cleaning up malware
- Creating documentation
- Assisting on billable projects
- Setting up monitor mounts
- Updating content on digital signage
- Testing WordPress & plugin updates
- Reviewing firewall logs
- Recycling aging equipment
- Replacing server hot-swap hard drives
- Testing backup and restore processes
- Provide assistance supporting Azure and O365 tenants
- Installation and maintenance of office electronics and infrastructure (phones, TVs, etc.)